Monday, March 18, 2013

The Test Results

The test results came back Friday afternoon, but we took the weekend together before we made it official (at least via this blog).

My favorite nurse at my doctor's office had promised me that if I called her around 4:00 PM on Friday that should would tell me the results so that I didn't have to wait until Dr. M. got around to calling me later that evening.  When my phone rang at 1:15 while I was on lunch, I was surprised.

 
It was the news we have been hoping for for three years now.  I called Mr. D. immediately, and yelled it so loud that everyone at work heard (oops).  We shared the news with immediate family and close friends over the weekend but don't plan to make it "public" quite yet.  Since none of my friends or family read this blog, I'm not too worried about the cat getting out of the bag.
 
So that's that.  The new adventure beings.  We are beyond excited, and still in shock, but loving every minute of this new chapter!

No comments:

Post a Comment