Sunday, March 10, 2013

It Burrrrrns

I really didn't intend to post again today (Day 4) but I have had heartburn twice today and wanted to make sure I wrote down when it happened.  For a little backstory, I think I've had heartburn once in my life.  I was on some sort of medication that caused heartburn and failed to listen to the pharmacist when he recommended I fill the prescription my doctor sent for heartburn medication.  I seriously told Mr. D. I thought I was having a heart attack.  He didn't believe me.  I told him I was dying and it hurt in my heart.  He said calm down honey, you have heart burn,  Ohh, oops.

So anyways, heartburn, and nausea.  It was bad this morning, went away and then came back about 7:00 tonight.  I had Mr. D. buy me some Tums today, so I took three of those when it got bad tonight and it went away.

Please be a pregnancy symptom...

No comments:

Post a Comment